Thursday, December 23, 2004

TOPIC: Preaching soon...

I get the opportunity to preach again in Big Kids' Church this coming Sunday...I really like to do this...ultimately, I love teaching teenagers about the things of God, but I also really dig the chances I get to do it with adult-type people...I am preaching about John 9, the passage of the man who has been blind his whole life, and then Jesus heals him..."I was blind but now I see!"...what a great summary of the Christian life...once we were stumbling around clueless, but then we met Jesus and He helped make sense of things...don't know how many people will be there on Sunday, seeing as how it is the day after Christmas and all...doesn't matter...still looking forward to it...now I just need to hope and pray that I feel better by then...don't want to be sniffling or hacking up phlegm throughout the sermon...

No comments: