Thursday, May 13, 2004

TOPIC: Kick in the stomach...

Ever have one of those days...man, I had one yesterday...I was majorly bummed because not as many kids signed up as I wanted for some events we had planned...it put me in a funk...then I had some computer issues and lost some of a document I had put a couple of hours into...it was not a good day at all and I was feeling it...then I went to our midweek worship service...that went a long way toward straightening my attitude out...it reminded me that I am always teaching our kids to not look at your problems but to look at Jesus...I was so not doing that...it feels like a kick in the stomach when you realize that you were not listening to your own words...the worship time was awesome, especially the part led by the little kiddos...and as always, communion focused me...it was great to again focus on Jesus after that...felt much better on the way home...

No comments: