Tuesday, May 04, 2004

TOPIC: Friends...

On Thursday night, Friends will air it's last episode...quite frankly, it's about time...don't get me wrong; I was once a big fan of Friends and still watch it occasionally...but it seems to have run its course...I haven't watched religiously in several years now, but every time I turn it on or see a commercial for it, it seems that Ross and Rachel have some sort of romantic / sexual tension thing going on...enough already!...move on and get healthy, for goodness sakes...and how in the world can these people work not very good paying jobs and afford an awesome apartment in NYC?...the average apartment goes for a million dollars!!!...and the show probably has done more harm for the morals in America than shows like The Sopranos and Sex in the City...why?...because their relativistic morals and sexuality is seen as funny and acceptable, rather than over the top like the other shows...if you can get someone to laugh at immorality and make it look normal and O.K., it's a slippery slope after that...I won't be too sad to see Friends go...but I will be watching on Thursday just to see how everything turns out...

No comments: