Monday, August 15, 2005

Another Black Eye

And we are puzzled by the fact that some people won't come to church because there are too many hypocrites there...here is yet another example why I sometimes cringe to be lumped together with others who claim to be Christians...whatever happened to taking care of the least of these in the name of Jesus?...of course, I'm sure there are things in my own life that make people shake their heads and say, "He's a Christian?"...so who am I to throw the first stone?...I'm just glad that God still takes the time for us no matter how big of a jerk we sometimes are...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey fitz mud olympics was awsome and i cant wait for youth group to start again and i have been watching my back but nuthing amazing has happend to it yet well ill ttul bye

Anonymous said...

Hey Fitzelstein!

I know what you mean..that's something that I hear a lot around my house, that so many Christians are hypocrites..it sucks that they're proven right here.

See you around!

Anonymous said...

yet another black eye?

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/08/23/robertson.chavez/index.html

Fitz said...

I think a central argument of the just war theory is this: Whichever course of action is the least expensive is the most just...

If you can't tell through the medium of print, my tongue was placed firmly in cheek...these comments by Pat Robertson will do nothing to drive people back to Jesus...if anything, they will drive them away...to say that his comments were unfortunate would be a large understatement...thanks for sharing, Anonymous...