Tuesday, February 14, 2006


Be Your Own DJ

Do you like music? Check.
Do you like downloading songs that you like? Check.
Do you not have enough money to pay for all the songs you want to hear? Check.

Here might be a good alternative for you. Go to Pandora, where you can enter the name of an artist or song that you like, and it will configure a virtual radio station that plays similar music. I just entered the David Crowder Band, and it brought up such artists as Delirious? and the Robbie Seay Band. Pretty cool...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok this is for ally and emily you two are awsome friends and are really funny and i dont see any point in u 2 arguing about who is going to babt sit fitz jr. first so that is my opnion and i think that u 2 are so cool and i dont like to see u guys arguing

Anonymous said...

wow I didn't realize anybody would think we were really arguing.. while I'm touched that someone thinks I'm funny (finally, someone appreciates my hidden talent) and cares that much, there's no need to worry.. it's all in fun, I promise..

give me an "Amen" here, Emmaline..