Wednesday, November 24, 2004

TOPIC: Thanksgiving

With only a few minutes before I head home for the long Thanksgiving holiday (my local home, not Ohio), there isn't much time to compile a good list of things to be thankful for...but I'll come up with what I can:

-God, and the fact that I can have a relationship with Him...
-My lovely and patient wife Marcy...
-La Croix Church, it's leadership, and the great people I get to work with...
-the awesome youth of La Croix...
-Hostess Ho-Hos...
-all Cleveland sports teams (even though they often make me mad)...
-all the good friends in my life, especially Joe and Trey...
-my fantastic family...
-my puppy (who's quickly turning into a dog) Attie...
-modern conveniences: TV, telephones, computers, microwave, coffee maker, electricity, stereos and CDs, DVDs, etc....
-Adidas sandals...
-my car...
-Evil Dead 2...
-Arrested Development...
-living in the USA...
-reading materials...
-the color orange...
-David Wilcox music...
-Graeter's Ice Cream...
-Quizno's...
-Homestar Runner...
-kids...
-when someone says, "duty" (it makes me giggle because it sounds like "doody")...

This is by far NOT an exhaustive list, but I want to go home now...happy Thanksgiving to you and yours...

No comments: