Thursday, April 06, 2006


Colin Samuel Fitzpatrick is here!

Our boy has finally arrived! He was born yesterday, 4/5/06, at 2:23 in the afternoon, after a 20-hour labor by Marcy (She's a stud...in a girly kind of way). He was 8 lbs. 8 oz. and measured in at 20" long. He was a little anxious to enter the world, so he stuck his hand out with his head, tearing Marcy quite a bit. She had surgery to get sewn up and is recovering nicely. The boy is a looker, despite the fact that he has the Fitzpatrick nose. All are doing well, and we are so excited to have our boy finally be here!!!

8 comments:

Nolan said...

Hey!!! Congrats, Fitz!!! How very cool. Y'all will be great parents!

And he was born on my birthday! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you and Marcy! Your boy looks amazing; you should be extremely proud parents. All my best to you and Marcy!

gmw said...

Woo-hoo! What a stud (Colin) and studette (Marcy).

What a beautiful little dude!

God's richest blessings...

Anonymous said...

What an awesome nephew my bro-in- law and sissy created!!

XO, Auntie AM

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAH!!!!

In case you couldn't tell, I'm really excited..

I can't wait to meet mini chinhawk- I mean, Colin...I know that you and Marcy will be fantastic parents and I'm so happy that God has blessed you all with such a beautiful son

I have first dibs..muhaha

Anonymous said...

He's definitely a Fitz....and I mean that in a good way! Nathan and the gang can't wait to meet him.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Fitz!

Damon said...

Congratulations, y'all! Many blessings . . .