Monday, March 20, 2006

Kelly Clarkson Video

Before anyone starts slamming me for having the Kelly Clarkson video playing on this blog, let me explain. Two of my students from the youth ministry I used to volunteer with in Ohio are currently in LA trying to make it as actors. They have already appeared in an episode of Charmed, and now are in this video, 'Walk Away.' I have to give them some props, and as much exposure as I can. So now, the three or four people that actually look at this blog will know who they are, too. They are the twins that are singing while washing dishes and wearing rubber gloves. Enjoy...

2 comments:

Fitz said...

According to the website from which I got the video code, you need Windows Media Player, preferably Windows Media Player 10. Hope this helps, Em. If not, you can see it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bJchyifkjg&search=
kelly%20clarkson%20walk%20away

Anonymous said...

yeah it took me forever to figure out that the video was at the bottom..oops