Saturday, February 12, 2005

Cell Phone Dilemma

My cell phone plan at Cingular just ended in January...that means it is time to re-up, sign up for a new plan and get a fancy new phone...there are so many options out there...do I want another Nokia (my last two phones), or a Motorola, or maybe a Sony Ericcson, or how about an LC or Samsung?...which one is best?...I have no idea...then, do I want a regular candy bar style phone, or do I want to go for a flip phone this time?...judging by the number of times Marcy has accidentally added a random number to the address book or sent someone a text message while the phone was in her purse with the numbers unlocked, conventional wisdom would tell me to get the flip phone...but I've heard they're not as good...then the question of what features I want comes into play...I really like the idea of the speakerphone so I can be safer while driving...I also like the camera phones, but will that get old quick?...what about web surfing or Bluetooth?...as you can see, there are so many questions to be answered...I would love whatever feedback any of you might have for me...I'm really hoping to hear from Jonesy, because judging from his blog, he is a tech guru...anyway, if you have any thoughts, just click on the Comments thing below and add your comments...thanks in advance...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you should do what I do: leave your cell phone with a dead battery under the passenger seat of your car. That way, it really doesn't matter what kind of phone you get.

-sjs