Tuesday, March 16, 2004

TOPIC: My cousin, Tylenol PM, and recent viewings...

So I got a phone call this morning...it was my cousin saying that he saw my blogger online...I thought, "Crud! It's been a while since I have updated it."...he also implied that it was cheesy...jerk...just kidding...it probably is cheesy, but I've never claimed to not be cheesy...it's just a part of being me, I guess...

I'm pretty tired this morning...haven't finished my coffee yet, and not sleeping very well...got a lot of stuff on my mind: planning activities for the youth group, visitors coming, etc....when lots of stuff is going on, I don't sleep well...thank God for Tylenol PM...it is my friend, and I anticipate that we will be getting together tonight...

Saw a great movie the other night: Runaway Jury with John Cusack, Gene Hackman, Dustin Hoffman, and Rachel Weisz (yama-yama!)...great stuff!...I knew it would be because my dad recommended it to me, and if he made it through a whole movie, it must be good...he usually loses interest after 30 minutes or so...rent it if you haven't seen it...

Was glad to see that Jon Peter Whatever-his-last-name-is made it through on American Idol...I don't think he has the talent to make it through to the end, but he sure is quirky and fun to watch...we'll see if he gets through tonight...if he weren't in it, I wouldn't be nearly as interested...

Ummmm, so have a great day...

No comments: